Choosing the correct waste type at the quote stage will help us give you the most accurate price for your needs and avoid nasty surprises when the bin is collected. Below is an overview of the types of waste we can collect.
Bear in mind that none of our bins can take asbestos, hazardous waste, putrescible waste (food or other waste liable to decay), liquid waste or gas bottles of any size.
Hard rubbish, light building and renovation materials:
- Whitegoods (fridges, washing machines, stoves, etc.)
- Furniture and electrical appliances
- Light building materials including timber, plaster, plastic and metal
- Light demolition waste from kitchens and bathrooms
- No brick, concrete, tiles, dirt, window glass or green waste
Spring cleanup items from around the home up to 150kg per cubic metre:
- Additional weight charged at $22 per kg
- No whitegoods, building or renovation materials
Clean waste from the garden:
- Grass clippings
- No soil
Any combination of:
- General waste
- Green waste
Clean brick only.
Clean concrete only.
Clean soil/dirt only – no other materials.
Clean fill with any of the following: